1. Thanks to my husband, I have a famous name. It would annoy some people to be constantly asked, "Do you know you have the same name as J-Lo?" (As if, I never would have figured that out on my own.) But, not me! I like it.
2. I am a teacher. Someone once said being a teacher is the closest thing to being a rock star. It is true. There is something really fun about your name being called, several times, from across a play ground.
3. I have been on TV a bunch of times. I'm serious. I was on Dance Fever (as an audience member) and The Today Show (as a sign holder). My biggest claims to fame, of course, are having a small part on the 80's movie Pump Up The Volume (okay, I walked across the screen twice) and winning, yes, winning Supermarket Sweep.
I told you I was almost famous!!
4 comments:
You are famous in many other ways, too, you know. Ponder that and please post again on this topic.
I wanted to correct something. You were on the Today show? I disagree. You WOULD have been on the Today show if your nutty friend didn't jump out in front of you screaming like a maniac when the cameras swung our way. So close to being discovered....I think I ruined your BIG chance!
I'm so excited that you have joined the blogging scene. You might be my new obsession!
I was with you at Dance Fever,I was on the Today show (different year) and I know you, does that make me famous?
Oh Kelly, I have video to prove it. We were both visble several times. But yes, camera hog, you did jump in front of me at some point. I would expect nothing less than becoming your new obsession!!
Dad, guilty by association. Totally!
Post a Comment