
I need a moment here. First of all, I had to take a picture of Livvie sleeping the other night because she has slept like this since she was in my tummy. Literally. I have ultrasound pictures of her spread eagle just like this. She has slept this way forever. It always cracks me up when I check on her at night and she is assuming the position.
The other thing is, can you look at how big she is? This is supposed to be my baby. She is in a double bed and taking up most of it. How did that happen? I am clearly having a moment here people. Time is moving way too quickly. Maybe it's time to have another baby...JUST KIDDING!!!
5 comments:
She looks so big, Ithought it wa Bella at first and I'm her Papa!
That's funny. At first I thought it was Bella. Look how long her legs are. She loves sleeping in her "Grandma's Bed." Maybe you should have another.....WHAT???
I was just thinking, gee, maybe JLo should get pregnant two more times in a row.....
Go for it, Jen...But this time, make it twins. :)
Yes ! Papa Stevie needs one more chance at a Grandson name Roco Lopez.
Post a Comment