Nothing better than sisters!
My mom and dad used to be great friends with the owners of this pumpkin patch. So, we got the special treatment when we were there. My dad and Bob have lots in common and love to chit chat every year when they see each other. Bob took us around and got us corn, a free train ride, and told us lots of history about the farm.
The girls each picked out the perfect pumpkin to carve.
I have a picture somewhere of Becky and I doing this very same thing. I'll have to find it and compare!
2 comments:
I agree with you, the Fall time is the best! We usually go to the pumpkin patch at least a half dozen times.
Your girls are adorable together. Faye needs a sister...well, maybe not. :-)
Hi Jen. Even though I already saw the pictures, I loved them more with your story. They put a smile on my face. That was sure a fun day!
Post a Comment