Monday, October 22, 2007

Halloween Disney Style

For the past 3 years we have gone to Mickey's Trick or Treat at California Adventure. It is a time when they let the kids wear costumes, pass out loads candy, get to ride rides, and see lots of characters...all done up Disney-style. The girls love it. Well, last year they started decorating Disneyland for Fall too. So, we headed to Disneyland for a few hours to see all the pretty decorations.
Then we got on our costumes and headed to California Adventure. Here is Alice in Wonderland and Minnie Mouse Pumpkin. Aren't they cute?

Here we are in front of the big Mickey pumpkin at Disneyland (sort of). My dad took the picture. I'm not sure he quite got the whole idea behind the picture...where is the pumpkin??


This was the highlight of the night. Bella got to meet the Little Einsteins in person!! For those of you without small children, these kids are from a Disney channel cartoon. They are kids who are great at the arts...singing, dancing, conducting, and playing instruments. It is a cute show.
Poor Lou Lou. She tried to stay up late, but couldn't quite make it. A girl needs her rest!
Stay tuned for Livvie's BIG Disney moment. You aren't going to want to miss it!!!



2 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

I swear this post is just to mock me. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to Halloween time at Disneyland.

Jason, as himself said...

Awwwww, this looks like so much fun! I just love Disneyland. But I just have one question...where's the pickle?