
Today Olivia's class went to the pumpkin patch on a field trip! She was so excited to go. They took a tour of the farm animals (learned some, in my opinion, inappropriate things about what part of Jelly Bean the Cow we eat, saw some ducks "wrestling"etc.) learned about growing vegetables, and got to take home a pumpkin.

Today, of course, was the hottest day of the week so far. She didn't seem to mind.

Here's my big girl waiting, ever so patiently, in line to choose her very own pumpkin.

This was the winner. She wants to carve him into a "spider like I did last year." I was feeling very lucky today that I am still able to work part time, and that today was not my day to work. I wouldn't want to miss a day at the pumpkin patch with my Lou Lou!!!!
6 comments:
She is stinking adorable!
Oh my gosh. Olivia is so cute. She sure looks like she was having fun! I wish I could have been there. Bridie and Joel loved the pumpkin pictures. They don't have that where they live. Such cute cute pictures.
She's so cute!
You ARE the best mom ever.
By the way....I am noticing that my family is providing an awful lot of comments for you! See how I rallied a team around you? Who's your daddy?
I love that kid! Enthusiasm abounds with our little Liv.
Post a Comment