My good friend Terri, called me last week to tell me some exciting news. She does someones hair that knows someone that...wait for it...works with Sandra Lee!!! Well, Terri told this person about my girls and how they love Sandra Lee and well, she got them an autographed picture!
We went To Terri's hair salon...bombarded her on a busy Saturday, to go pick up our surprise. When she handed the autograph to the girls they kind of just looked at it. Terri and I were like, "It's Sandra Lee. You love her! Look, she wrote your names here, etc. etc." They just kept staring. So, their reaction was a bit disappointing.
However, when we got to the car, they started asking questions. Our car ride went a little something like this:
"How does Sandra Lee know our names?"
"Did the real Sandra Lee give us this picture?"
"Is this the real Sandra Lee in the picture?"
"When can we meet the real Sandra Lee?" (You need to get on that Terri. Just Kidding)
For me, the best part of this whole experience is the actual picture itself. It is a full color, glossy photo. Naturally. There are about 5 dozen pastel roses in vases all around her tablescape. She has pastel china and glasses surrounding her. Her clothes are white, which match the plates on the shelves behind her. It's fantastic people! Here's the best part, though, the autograph reads, " To Bella and Livvie Sending you a big hug girls. "Sandra Lee girls all the way-" xo (with a heart next to it, of course!) Sandra Lee.
Come on! How great is that?
7 comments:
First of all, how nice of Terri to do that. Second of all, I want one! I'm the person who got the girls all excited about the cooking show. I always play cooking show when I babysit. I want an autographed picture! Thanks Terri. You made Bella and Olivia's day!
That's so nice!
I loved the girls queations. They're always thinking.
That is adorable!
I really think you should be much more careful about encouraging this whole Sandra Lee fixation. It's dangerous. Sandra Lee, her fruity ridiculous cocktails, and her tablescapes are all instruments of PURE EVIL! Mark my words, when Armageddon comes and we finally see the face of Satan, it will be the face of Sandra Lee.
Wow. Talk about a connection to fame! But, I have to ask, are you sure it isn't a fake? You know, maybe Terri signed it herself? It has been done before, you know.
Cocktails anyone?
Post a Comment