
We started the Halloween festivities on Tuesday night with some pumpkin carving. This was the first year that Olivia would get her hands in the pumpkin and help scoop. We are still waiting for Bella to touch the inside of the pumpkin. As a matter of fact, when Andy tried to have her touch some she freaked out and started crying. My kids have texture issues. Wonder where they get that from?

Here's the pumpkin Livvie and I worked on. Isn't it cute? Yep. That's right, we used a tracer. We are cheaters!

Here's Bella and Daddy's pumpkin. It has a ghost, a tree, and a head stone. You can't really tell in this picture. They won the contest this year. Bella, just shy of 5, is REALLY competitive right now with who is the winner of things. She remembered last year that Olivia and Julie won the pumpkin carving contest so, she thought this year she should be the winner. It was only fair. How can you argue with that?

Now, here we are on Halloween Day getting ready to leave for school. The girls were all decked out in their Halloween attire. No costumes were to be worn to either school. Party poopers!

This is Bella's class. I helped out with their "party" today. I say "party" in quotes because you are only allowed 2 parties a year in school. What constitutes a party? Food, of course. So, oops, we decorated cookies. Now it is officially a party.

Here we are about to leave for a Halloween party. The girls were invited to a Halloween party after school at 4:00. It was very cute...lots of Kindergarten friends. Are you tired yet? We still have to go trick or treating!!!

I can't stand it. Are they cute or what?

We just finished our chili and cornbread...tradition! NOW we get to go trick or treating! I am putting this picture of Grandma and Papa in so they will stop complaining about how they are never in the Blog. How do you like
their costumes? Heh. Heh.
The girls lasted longer trick or treating this year than ever before. They went up to the doors all by themselves and loved it when people let them choose what candy they could take out of the buckets. When we got home they were just as excited to pass out candy to anyone who came to our door.
It is 6:30 Thursday night. The girls are bathed, watching a show and are ready for bed. They are exhausted from the extarvaganza that was yesterday. It was a great day!
5 comments:
I love the picture of your parents with the girls.
No costumes at school? That calls for a revolt!
Your girls are adorable!!! Glad you had a fun Halloween.
What a Blog. I loved all the pictures. Probably because they are my Granddaughters and I took the pictures! The blog and beautiful pictures put in perspective just how lucky Bella and Olivia are. It really was a fun Halloween.
What a Blog. I loved all the pictures. Probably because they are my Granddaughters and I took the pictures! The blog and beautiful pictures put in perspective just how lucky Bella and Olivia are. It really was a fun Halloween.
Once again....mother of the year!
Post a Comment