For those of you far away, I will post some pictures from today later, but in the mean time I wanted to copy my friend and fellow blogger, Jason, and tell you what I am thankful for.
First and foremost, my family. It takes a village and they are my village.
Flavored coffee creamer
Goodnight story time and goodnight kisses
Seeing things new again through my girls' eyes
chocolate
Having a home, a car, a job
My funny friends
Getting to go on vacation
velour sweatsuits (I know, I know)
Family traditions
TIVO!!!!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with the ones you love!
3 comments:
I SO wish I could get away with wearing velour sweatsuits!
Jason once had a velour sweatshirt. It was a miserable part of his childhood! But I love my velour sweat suit. In fact, I'm wearing it right now. I hope you had a happy Turkey Day!
I love creamers too! If you like it, try them in your oatmeal. Mmmm!
Post a Comment