Friday, November 16, 2007

A Proud Moment

Kindergarten has 3 awards ceremonies a year...one at each report card period. The teacher gives 4 awards each time. Bella's poor teacher was absent with strep throat so, our fabulous principal handed out the awards. Well, today Bella got an award for (wait for it) CITIZENSHIP!!! For those of you not familiar with school lingo, the citizenship award is for the kids who follow the rules, pay attention, and is kind to others. If you know anything about my daughter, you know this fits her to a tee!!

She was the first one called up for the award. You can tell by the look on her face that she doesn't quite know what is going on!
Daddy, Grandma, Becky, and Olivia all came to see this special moment. I always have my entourage with me...cause that's how we roll!!

6 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

I've always said the citizenship is the most important award of all! What a great little girl. And what a great mommy and daddy.

Julistu said...

The first of many, I have no doubt!

Lacking Productivity said...

I am so jealous!

rcrex said...

Would it surprise you to know that I have never gotten a good citizenship award in my life?

Probably not.

Congrats to Bella, though!

sburns said...

Michelle, you crack me up. That does surprise me. It was a proud moment for Grandma and Papa. Bella is so walking in Jennifer's footsteps!

Katrine said...

Congratulations!