Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blue Ribbon School

Today our school celebrated the National Blue Ribbon honor. All the students, teachers, and staff were given these school shirts to wear today. It looked like a sea of blue on the playground! Many important people gave speeches, some 6th graders did a dance, but the most important part was when Kindergarten stood up to sing "This Is Our Flag". Well, that and when I stood up in front of approximately 1,000 people to sing (with a microphone) the school song. Yep, that's right. American Idol here I come!

7 comments:

sburns said...

You failed to mention that you and Jason wrote the words to the school song!

jlo said...

Actually, Danielle and I did. This is one song Jason and I didn't write!

Jason, as himself said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am going to need to hear this song! If I had known you were leading your school in song, I just might have made a trip over to Wiley. Does anyone have this on video?

Lacking Productivity said...

"Santa and the Three Bears" huh? I am going to have to search it out.

Jason, as himself said...

I love your school! And I love you.

Jason, as himself said...

And I like the new look, Miss Fancy Pants.