
Our friend Michelle got the girls a couple of DVDs for Christmas...among other things. But, the cutest part of the whole gift was Jiffy Pop and Popcorn buckets for the girls. Do you know how long it has been since I've done Jiffy Pop? Well, I'd venture to say I had permed hair and huge bangs. It's been that long! Not wanting to show off my domestic goddessness to my girls, I let them shake the popper.
*Don't mind the kitchen counters...we've received lots and lots of sweet treats this year. My kitchen is normally a vision of neatness! *

Bella looks surprised that it tastes so good! We ate our popcorn and watched Elf. Have you seen that movie? It's a riot. Will Ferrell is too funny. I think we've started a new family tradition!
6 comments:
Jiffy Pop and Elf...love them both...maybe I'll come over next year!;D
JIFFY POP ROCKS! \m/
I think the Jiffy Pop thing would be a great addition to our already long list of traditions! I watched Elf but on regular TV with a million commercials. I'll have to get the movie.
Who is Adam Brown and why is he suggesting I need a diet? I'm slightly offended.
Mmmmmm, hot, buttery Jiffy Pop!
It looks like you got spammed! How rude. Go away, Adam Brown. Jen's abs are awesome just the way they are.
Thank you Jason! This is why I heart you!!!!
Post a Comment