
This is the last post about Christmas, I promise. Since I am no longer scrapbooking, I feel the need to get it all down for posterity sake! Santa did, indeed, come to our house. Livvie got her baby with the stroller, bassinet, and swing that she wanted. Bella got her Disneyland castle.

Livvie also loved her car that goes with her dollhouse. She is, after all, the Queen of the Dollhouse.

Here's Bella playing with one of her favorite gifts, a teacher dress up set. Andy and I enjoyed this age of the girls. Our family had a lot of fun this year celebrating all of the good things about Christmas. It has been a very busy month, but one filled with lots of great, new memories.
2 comments:
Whew! XOXO
You're right Jen. It was a great Christmas. The girls are at a perfect age. Congratulations on have all your Christmas crap put away.
Post a Comment