Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bloggin' Quiz

So, Jason tagged me for this bloggin' quiz. Here's everything you ever wanted, or not, to know about me and my bloggin':
How long have you been blogging?
I wrote my first post on August 10, 2007. I have posted 118 times since then. I look at my blog as a sort of scrap book for my family, a way to keep far away relatives updated on every day life, and as a creative way to express myself.
What inspired you to start your blog and who are your mentors?
Well, I was lurking around Mitzi's sight. She turned me on to the Pioneer Woman, Steph told me I was funny enough for my own blog, and it just kind of took off from there. My true inspiration was, of course, my BFF Jason. He started his blog and kept telling me how much fun it was. For some reason he thought I would have a lot to say. So, I would say Jason is my true bloggin' mentor. Plus, he told me how to do all the computery stuff.
Are you trying to make money online or doing it just for fun?
What? There is money to be made? Where do I sign up?
What 3 things do you like about being online?
1. I love reading everyone's blogs. I'm a little obsessed, I'm afraid.
2. I prefer email to talking on the phone. I guess because I talk all day at school, I don't feel like idle chit chat when I am at home.
3. I like making photo albums digitally. Saves tons of time!!
Chat and IM?
I don't really know how to do either. I'm a straight up email girl. Is that old fashioned?

Thanks for the quiz, Jason. You just wanted me to call you my mentor, didn't you?

2 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

I'm so glad you're blogging!

Hey, just so you know, if you think of your blog as a scrapbook...did you know you can actually have it printed into a book? My sister did it and it looked awesome!

jlo said...

Do tell, Kira. How did she do that?