Hello fellow bloggers and anonymous Lurkers. In the last 24 hour period, 88 people have viewed my blog. Funny thing is, only 4 have left a comment. So, I am just curious...who else is lurking out there? There's nothing this Blogger likes better than reading her comments.
Here's what I want you to do...give me a shout out! You don't have to sign up for anything. Just post a comment as anonymous and let me know who you are! Don't be shy. I'm certainly not.
***Okay, like a dingbat, I had my comments set up so no anonymous users couldn't comment. So, that wouldn't really help this post, now would it? So, let's try this again, shall we???
9 comments:
I want whatever it is you're eating.
I have to admit, I've been lurking for a long time now, mostly lusting after your body, especially on posts that show your perfect cleavage and the hardness of your butt.
Love,
Paul Z.
Oh, yeah, and the ones that show your pinkish glow.
Hi, Lurker from cccold Michigan. I found your blog when I was taking the BooMama Christmas tour. We also had a "Little One" visiting us. His name is Buddy. So since then I have been hooked. :) Hope you don't mind.
Hi Sheri,
I don't mind at all. Are you still blogging? Thanks for checking in and saying "Hi!"
Sorta, I dream to blog like you one day. :) I try to get big events on the blog but they don't always make it.
Hi Stranger! I read your blog cuz you are funny and your girls are adorable! :)
Love your blog!!!
I read too!
Hello to the visitors...Jen, I think you are seriously on your way to fame!!!
Post a Comment