I'm am having a great time imagining the conversation that went along with this picture.HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! Whoo Hoo! (One more year until the big one...)
Ewwwwwwwwwwww! How scientific!Thanks for the great birthday wish, plastering obscene pictures of me all over the internet, I REALLY appreciate that.Wait til the tabloids get aholda this one! I'll have to go into hiding.No, seriously, thanks for the birthday wish. XOXO
Is he showing you his boob?
A Side of my Brother in law i dream about!! Dead Sexy!!
I have never wanted a man like I want Jason right now.
Dude, cover up the girls!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm am having a great time imagining the conversation that went along with this picture.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! Whoo Hoo! (One more year until the big one...)
Ewwwwwwwwwwww! How scientific!
Thanks for the great birthday wish, plastering obscene pictures of me all over the internet, I REALLY appreciate that.
Wait til the tabloids get aholda this one! I'll have to go into hiding.
No, seriously, thanks for the birthday wish. XOXO
Is he showing you his boob?
A Side of my Brother in law i dream about!! Dead Sexy!!
I have never wanted a man like I want Jason right now.
Dude, cover up the girls!
Post a Comment