Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Meet My Butt


Warning: Proceed this post with caution. You will see images of my butt.



This is what happens when you leave the camera with a man.


He takes pictures of his wife's behind.... several times. Here's me trying to squeeze through a 6 inch opening. This is Stacie laughing at me and staring at my butt. Look at her! She's looking right at it thinking, "I'm not sure this is going to work!"


Note to self: Time to move away from the Granny panties.







So, Stacie decides to give me a shove. It worked. I made it through the "squeeze" tube. Jeez.
Isn't it interesting? I managed to get through a whole birthday party without taking one picture of Andy's rear end. Men!!
Also, you might think I am secure in posting pictures of my butt on the Internet for all the world to see. I am not. I just did it for the comedy. It's all about the jokes, people!

5 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

I'm in love with you JLo (can I call you JLo?)

and if I could force my bodacious body through that puny slot you bet I would be posting multiple pictures of my butt...I would be as proud as the day is long.

jlo said...

Right back at ya, sister!!

Jason, as himself said...

NICE! I think granny panties are so frickin hot!!! I'll be coming back to this post frequently for reasons pertaining to my own gratification. . . if you get my drift.

Laura said...

You are simply amazing, and I don't just hand that card out to anyone. Your butt looks great! I did get a good laugh from you, maybe I will have to start posting the pictures my husband takes of my boobs, my friends boobs, and his friends wife boobs when asked to take a picture. Maybe it will make you feel better.

Julistu said...

I would good money to have a but like yours!