Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year, New hair



Our favorite Hair Stylist, Gloria, is out sick. I couldn't stand it one second longer so, I took the kids to (gasp!) Supercuts today and got their hair cut. Olivia was very disappointed that she left with wet hair and no hair pretties. Well, that and the fact that the lady nicked her neck with the scissors.


*Side Note* No disrespect meant to the Supercuts peeps, Lea. They just do not cater to kids like we are accustomed to.


5 comments:

Marci said...

ummm....HELLOOOO???
Sweet & Sassy is opened on Sundays! Noone leaves with wet hair! They even get glitter and flowers in their hair as well as a glitter star on their cheek. MUCH more enjoyable than Super cuts!

Jason, as himself said...

Yeah, you know that thing about you being Supermom, Mother of the Year, and all that stuff? Well, after this episode, yeah, not so much. . .

Ha ha ha! Just kidding. Nothing wrong with Supercuts. But your girls would look cute absolutely bald.

Anonymous said...

Cute faces and fabulous Burns family hair. Hey you should have called me and I could have got my hammered hair sassed up at the Supa Cutz!

Lacking Productivity said...

A cut neck!!!...man I think I would have had a major freak out.

The girls look great...wounds and all.

jlo said...

I am so busted. I forgot you did hair Marci...we are there next time, I promise!