Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sky City Bounce House

On Sunday we went to the best birthday party. We went to a place called Sky City Bounce House. It was fun for the whole family. They had huge slides, tunnels to crawl through, jumpers, and rock climbing walls. Why didn't I think of this?


Olivia was only brave when an adult went with her!




Bella loved every second of every slide. She was a sweaty mess by the time the party was over. The girl isn't afraid of anything!



Even Andy got into the action. I just kept thinking, "This would be a great adult party!" A couple appetizers, some cocktails...there is no telling what kind of trouble we would get into! The adults were having as much fun as the kids. I was surprised when I woke up the next day that I wasn't sore! Hee! Hee!



3 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

If you find a nice, classy bounce house they are a lot of fun...or else you just feel like you are jumping in germs. Glad you found a nice one!

Jason, as himself said...

All right, wait a minute. . . this is not the blog about the bounce house that I was expecting. . . I must say I'm a big disappointed.

mitzi said...

Darn, I was hoping to see a shot of Andy's butt.