Monday, January 21, 2008

Travel Town


Andy has been working so much these past couple of weeks. We wanted to spend some family time together this weekend. It was such a pretty day. So, we took the kids to Travel Town. Okay, so we were the only family with all girls there, but we still had fun!
The girls had fun "driving" the trains.

Love this picture! On Saturdays, they have train docents at Travel Town who lead you on a guided tour of the dining car, the lounge, and a passenger train. They are working on restoring the trains to their former glory. It was really interesting. That is the kind of history I like!

Any time we can do some tight rope walking, the girls are in heaven!




We rode the train around the park and the girls waved to everyone they saw. After the ride we headed off to Porto's for a delicious lunch. It was good to have Daddy back!



4 comments:

sburns said...

Oh, I am the first to comment. Loved the pictures. Looks like fun. I'm not sure I have evern been there. I'm glad Daddy was home too!

Lacking Productivity said...

Travel Town huh? What is this place? Whatever it is, it looks like fun...cute pics (I really love the girls' hair!)

mitzi said...

You know what the first thing I thought was? How'd you get Livvy to wear jeans? They aren't fancy!

Julistu said...

Hey...that's the outfit I gave Bella. She looks too cute!