Monday, January 7, 2008

We're Gonna Sco-o-o-re Tonight!

Boy, do I have cabin fever. I don't know what I'd do if I lived in a place with real weather. We're on Storm Watch 2008 for 3 days and I'm going batty. So, when Julie suggested a round of bowling..we were in! Here's Bella with her sparkly pink ball.
Both girls still need help getting the ball down the lane. So do I, really.
Isn't that cute? Andy and his cuddle bug.

Livvie is so proud when she knocks down any pins!

Julie and I love a chance to look sporty...since neither of us are at all. That being said, Julie did win the game with a whopping 119. I was the sad loser with 54. Both girls beat me. I know.




6 comments:

Marci said...

Love the title of this post. Grease 2, right? How many admit to seeing that one? (I own the dvd!)

FishMama said...

I read the title, saw the bowling ball, and instantly had visions of Michelle Pfieffer and the entire Grease 2 gang singing it up at the alley. Thanks for always bringing a smile to my face.

And, yes, you would go batty in places (like HERE!) where there is real weather. It's been 60 for three days, but it's possible we'll have more snow tomorrow. Ugh. Can't wait till we can move home.

jlo said...

Is moving home in your plans Jessica?

Total 80's girls...knowing that song title right off the bat! Impressive!

Jason, as himself said...

Well, isn't that fun? And the two of you look splendid in your sportswear.

I'm pretty sure 54 is my all-time high bowling score.

Jen said...

Okay, I came to write a post about how I imeadiately started singing a song from Grease 2, but I see that many others have beat me to it. I used to sing and dance to all those corny songs.

Julistu said...

I can honestly sing every word to every song in Grease 2. In Junior High I changed the words from "I need a cooool rider" to...wait for it...."I need a cooool Rodder!" I loved a boy named Rod, get it. Lol