Thursday, February 14, 2008

In Honor of Valentine's Day

My friend, Michelle, sent me a link to the world's cheesiest love songs. Call them cheesy, if you will, but who hasn't spent a night or two singing/crying their heart out to these bad boys???



You're the Inspiration-Chicago

Almost Paradise-Ann Wilson/ Mike Reno

The One That You Love- Air Supply

Suddenly- Billy Ocean

I Want To Know What Love Is- Foreigner

Wind Beneath My Wings- Bette Midler

Every Rose Has It's Thorn- Poison

Hello- Lionel Ritchie

How Am I Supposed to Live Without You?- Michael Bolton

Everything I Do, I Do It For You- Bryan Adams

Lady In Red- Chris DeBrough

Separate Lives- Phil Collins

Hold On To The Nights- Richard Marx

Tonight, I Celebrate My Love For You- Peabo Bryson

I Swear- All-4-One

At This Moment- Billy Vera

Every Time You Go Away- Paul Young

Always- Atlantic Starr

Islands In The Stream- Dolly Parton

I Honestly Love You- Olivia Newton John

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now- Starship

Always and Forever- Heatwave

I'll Always Love you- Taylor Dayne

The Power of Love- Celine Dion

I Need Love- LL Cool J

All Cried Out- Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam

Could It Be Magic- Barry Manilow

All My Life- K-Ci-&JoJo

Faithfully- Journey



Come on, admit it...you sang along, didn't you? What song did they leave out? I would have liked to see Endless Love on the list. Who doesn't love that song?



Happy Valentine's Day!!!

5 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

They left out Michael Jackson's "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"

Jason, as himself said...

They also forgot "Love is a Battlefield" by Pat Benatar, and "Love's a Bitch" (I forget the group that sang that one) and "Love is a Warm Gun" (I also forget this artist).

Anonymous said...

JLo can you please figure out how to add sound to your blog like the pioneer woman does. This post needs your voice belting out some of these tunes!

Julistu said...

Sadly, this list resembles my own personal itunes playlist.

leavira said...

Hey where's that "Unchained Melody" It did have quite the resurgence after "Ghost". You know it makes you want to do naughty things with clay. Admit it Jen.