Monday, February 11, 2008

It's A Beautiful Day for Disneyland!

The weather has been so beautiful here this past week. It's been warm and spring-like. Perfect Disneyland weather!! For the first time ever, we went to Disneyland... just the four of us. We had such a great time. We saw Burt and Mary Poppins. They sure were nice.

We saw the Playhouse Disney show and Livvie spent the last of her birthday Disney dollars on a big "Housey" (Bear in the Big Blue House). She has loved Housey since she was a baby. We have, shall we say, misplaced our old one. She held on to Housey all day and he rode all of the rides with us!


Bella bought a Princess charm bracelet with her money. She showed everyone her new bracelet.


Something we have never seen before at Disneyland...Happy Chinese New Year! I think they have a big display because it is the year of the mouse...get it? Mickey?




Another new thing for us this trip...we watched the Muppet 3-D movie. It was cute. Here's the girls posing in front of all of Miss Piggy's fancy costumes.


Spring time in February! It was a great day. See you soon Mickey!






6 comments:

sburns said...

Well, this Blog was worth the wait. It doesn't matter how many times you go to Disneyland, you know your going to have fun. Did the girls get Mary Poppins autograph??

rcrex said...

Yeah, I don't mean to spoil the mood or anything, but it's actually the Year of the Rat.

Leave it to Disney to cutesy it up.

Lacking Productivity said...

You taunt me. I ache inside.

Katrine said...

Unlike my scrooge brother, I love Disneyland! I'm so jealous!

FishMama said...

Jen, we were born in the year of the rat. Did you know that? ;)

jlo said...

Yes, I do know we are the year of the rat...not very glamorous, but what can you do???