Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Brunch

Since the girls were born, I have hosted an Easter brunch. Only a select few may join our fun. I keep it simple...people I like and good food. We have an egg hunt and then we eat breakfast. This year I served Creme Brulee French Toast, and egg casserole, a fruit salad with fruit dip, bacon, a cheese tray, and loads of sweets. Makes me hungry again just thinking about it.

That's Bella after the egg hunt.
Sassy girl, Olivia. (Don't mind the missing patches of grass. Gardeners, we are not.)

Here we are!!!

Grandma and Papa with Livvie and the Easter Bunny.

Char Char and Becky. She looks surprised to see Olivia holding Housey. Olivia has had him since she was one. Wonder why she's so surprised? Bella wonders what the big deal is anyway.

Our pals, the Madrid's. See how they are color coordinated? They are good. Man, they are good.

Julie and Casey, the Godparents. Look...Casey is holding a child. Alert the presses! He didn't burst into flames or anything!

Abuela and Papi brought the ham. That woman can make a ham.
The love birds, Patti and Adam. Look how relaxed and happy they seem. Wait til they officially start planning that wedding and having kids. I'll take another picture of them in 5 years and we'll see how cute they look then.
Oh, I kid. Love them both.
Well, that about wraps it up. Food, Friends, and Fun. Happy Easter!!!!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty Family!

mitzi said...

Now hang on just a second! I was not invited. Does that mean you don't like me??

Jason, as himself said...

I feel the same way Mitzi feels! Maybe Mitzi and I will start having our OWN Easter Brunch and only invite people WE like. And I'll let her take the pictures.

Oh, I kid! I wasn't even going to say one sarcastically jealous thing. But then I saw Mitzi's comment and I couldn't resist.

FishMama said...

You guys look pretty color coordinated yourselves. Except that Andy needs a pink shirt.

What a fun tradition!

mitzi said...

We should, Jason. And we will wear color coordinating outfits. So there.

Jen said...

Looks like you had a great time. The Madrid kids are sooo cute, I haven't seen them or talked to Steph for a while. I love Abby's glasses.