Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Here they are dressed in green for St. Patrick's Day. The leprechaun's visited Livvie's school today and left green and gold "treasures". All the kids in Bella's class remembered to wear green too. I was feeling pretty good that both girls had something pretty cute to wear (excuse the pink leggings and jackets...it was cold this morning!) until I picked up Livvie from school. Some of the kids eat lunch at pre school. One of the mom's had packed a shamrock shaped sandwich, green apple sauce, green pudding, and a green juice box. Oh well. Maybe I'll be that good next year. The pressure!! Guess this round of Mother of the Year doesn't go to me. :)

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

I'm sorry, but that kind of a lunch only means one thing: That Valencia Mommy is bored out of her ever living mind.

FishMama said...

And I hope that kid is potty trained. ;)

Lacking Productivity said...

I say you show them next year! (My mom used to ask the grocery store to dye a loaf of bread green for her to make our sandwiches with...just another idea to add to the list).


And I think the pink makes it totally cute...it looks absolutely intentional.