Sunday, March 30, 2008

Look Familiar?

I finally learned how to, sort of, use our scanner. I found this picture. I never get any credit for my kids looking like me. Everyone says Bella looks like Andy and Olivia looks like Becky. How did that happen? I'm not sure. But, when I found this picture I felt like we might as well be looking at Bella and Olivia. Okay, the hair is lighter, but the faces don't lie. This is Becky and I at 4 and 2. What do you think? Who looks like who???

6 comments:

sburns said...

Bella is so you right down to the dimple! Yep, it's official. Olivia is Becky. Have fun when she is in her teens!!!

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up after reading the comment by your Mom or Dad. And I never realized before how much Bella does look like you.

Jason, as himself said...

Wow. I love looking at pictures like this. I agree, Olivia is Becky, and Bella is you.

Jason, as himself said...

In a half Mexican sort of way, that is.

mitzi said...

Yeah I would have said Bella looks JUST LIKE Andy. Until now. Love those old pics!

Jen said...

I think that Becky looks just like your mom. I know that wasn't the question, but that is what first popped in my head when I saw this picture. Yes, Bella looks just like you with dark hair. :-)