
These are two of my favorite pictures. Bella was just 3 in that picture. She is in her dance class having the time of her life. What she lacks in technique, shall we say, she makes up for in enthusiasm. She is now in her 3rd year of tap and ballet and she still loves it.Olivia is at Aunt Toni's on 4th of July a couple of years ago. I think she's 2 in this shot. I love this picture because it is Olivia to a tee. She is fancied up with a hat and sun glasses, fresh from digging in the sand. She found a shell and she is listening to the ocean. I love her face and her look of concentration. She just cracks me up.
1 comment:
I love that picture of Bella. I remember that 4th of July and Olivia listening for the ocean in the shell. Could I love those girls anymore...I think not!!!
Post a Comment