So, Jason spent a whole month with a countdown to his visit from Bossy. Then we had to hear about the night out with Bossy and all of the L.A. bloggers and how cool everyone was, how fun everyone was, blah blah blah. Which got me to thinking.
I am Almost Famous.
Now, I know I don't get fifty patrillion million comments a day. I know I am not as witty as Jason and Bossy and Pioneer Woman. I know I don't take great photos like Mitzi and Pumpkin Delight. I'm not as hip as Kira and Laura. I certainly can't claim domestic Goddess on my list of accomplishments like Fishmama, Jen and Katrine.
But, I am Almost Famous.
So, here's my proposition. Once school is out in June, I am hosting a bloggin' dinner at an unnamed, haven't- really- thought- this- all- the- way- through spot. I am inviting all of my bloggin friends, PLUS ( and perhaps most importantly) our non-bloggin' fans. So, there will be more details to come when I sort this all through in my head. But, just know we are going to have just as much fun laughing and talking as Bossy and all her peeps did...just on a much less grand scale.
Because, I am Almost Famous.
10 comments:
You are, indeed.
And you made me laugh at your Domestic Goddess comment. Ha! If you could see what messes I have around me....ever clean toilets used by four young boys? Yeah, me neither. Guess I better start.
So, since I probably can't come to your party (wahh!), will you live blog it for me so I don't miss out?
I sure will...how do I do that??:)
Well, it would be a little cumbersome if you were having a really good time....but you post occasionally, with pictures and updates as it's happening.
I suppose you and all your fellow bloggers could take turns. Now that would give some interesting perspectives...
I'm IN!
Count me in!!!
That would be so fun! I will have to be there in spirit. Dang airline prices!
I'm so in!
What a great idea!
I think it will be a lot of fun.
PS-Can Bossy come? :)
Ooo...ooo...plan it at the Grand Lux Cafe in Vegas...it's a half way point for at least Laura and me.
I'm assuming you mean me when you listed Jen as a domestic goddess. That makes me laugh, and if my sister is reading this she'd laugh as well!
It's all staged, you know. :-) Don't you remember my room in High School?? Me getting called home from your house because I didn't do my chores?? That is naturally me. The reason I post so much about organizing my house is because I spend so much time cleaning up the messes I make and trying to be organized, which I'm not. Brent says that I am like a tornado as I pass through the house.
Blogs are great, because I don't put up pictures of my house when it is a mess.
Post a Comment