My friend Jessica has thrown down the gauntlet, if you will. She is challenging everyone to participate in this grass roots campaign...Turn Off The TV For A Week. She even told her "TiVo addicted friend" (That's me) to play along.
Oh, friends.
Andy is working in San Diego for the week, which means I am by myself... all week. After I put the girls to bed I had a week planned of me and my remote. You KNOW how I love me some TV. What is a girl to do?
I get the shakes just thinking about it.
10 comments:
Dude, this is seriously an easy problem to solve! You simply declare it:
"Watch As Much TV As You Possibly Can" Week
And challenge everyone you know to take part!
See?!? Easy!
DON'T DO IT!!! it's a trap!! you need tv, you love tv, and you should watch as much smut as possible
If your friend really liked you, then she would have planned this during the writer's strike when there wasn't so much good stuff on...like does your friend know that the NBC Thursday night line-up is back...no one should take that away from you.
See, I knew you would all understand!! :)
Sure, go to your "yes men"....
Like I said, there is no condemnation for tv watchers.
For the record, I didn't plan this. I'm just spreading the word. Just doing my part so that J-Lo can reclaim the "Mother of the Year" award. ;)
In the SCV I think "Turn off the TV" week was last week. So you're too late anyways. :)
I think we should have a "Get rid of your husband week" so we can actually enjoy our smut shows...without any interuptions!!!
XOXO,
Your sister
People, I got a lot of time on my hands. Exactly what do you propose I do for 5 hours every night? Certainly not clean!
Who did Jessica actually think she was talking to? Does she not even KNOW you? Apparently not. Sheeesh. I would never try to inflict such a torture on you.
Andy's gone for a week? D'ya wanna play with me?
Apparently, they don't think you can do it. ;) But, I have confidence in you.
Jason's on to something....quality time with friends.
Post a Comment