That's my Livie Girl. Where's the Snow White outfit?Papa Boy
If I were to wear that, I think it would be a great big "GLAMOUR DON'T". Talk about your double standards;-))
Now there's a girl who can do anything she wants! Girl power!
my kinda girl
Handy Livvie looks pretty darn cute if I do say so myself! She makes a Grandma proud! Go Livvie Girl!
What a well-rounded girl. She must have well-rounded parents.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's my Livie Girl. Where's the Snow White outfit?
Papa Boy
If I were to wear that, I think it would be a great big "GLAMOUR DON'T". Talk about your double standards;-))
Now there's a girl who can do anything she wants! Girl power!
my kinda girl
Handy Livvie looks pretty darn cute if I do say so myself! She makes a Grandma proud! Go Livvie Girl!
What a well-rounded girl. She must have well-rounded parents.
Post a Comment