Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"P" Day

Big week in pre school...it is "P" week. What does that mean, you ask? Well, each week is a different letter of the alphabet. So, you are encouraged to bring "homework" of something that starts with the letter of the week. If you are really crafty, on your share day, you can bring something that starts with that letter too. Well, "P" week is extra special because you get to wear your pajamas to school and make and eat pancakes for snack. (Have I mentioned I love this school and how they go the extra mile in everything they do?) I swear Olivia has been talking about this since Bella did this last year.

On top of all the "P" excitement, Bella got to read a book at circle time to Olivia's class. She did a great job and Olivia was so proud to have her sister there. It was adorable and of course, I had to capture it all on video.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As soon as the flu bug leaves your house...I'm coming over to watch that video!!! Too Cute :)

Jason, as himself said...

I have some ideas for an adult "P" day!!!

Katrine said...

My kids love pajama day! They also love it when they are awarded a "shoes off" day. Cute girls!

Lacking Productivity said...

Oh my gosh...how ironic...on Sunday, Paul and I were teaching a Sunday School class of 4-5-year olds. Paul mentioned "P-Day" but before he could expound on it standing for "Preparation Day"...they all start giggling and one boy yells "Pee Day! ... pee comes from your penis!" then they all bust out into full laughter and Paul and I are trying to keep composed, so I rush into an explanation that it's the letter "P," while writing it on the blackboard and say it stands for "p-p-preparation" ... then they told me "P" also stands for "p-p-pee" and "p-p-penis." We quickly changed the subject before we got too caught up (I don't trust either of us to not start acting less mature than them).

If perhaps the word "penis" disturbs you, I will be in no way offended if you delete this comment...I just had to share since we had a P-Day convo only four days ago!

Anonymous said...

Penis offending me...oh Kira. I am BFF's with jason, you know!!! JLO

sburns said...

Well, now I know what you did while Olivia was in school this morning. I'm truely enjoying all your blogs. Didn't your best friend give you a bachelorette adult "P" party?? I think everyone should have a pajama day. They call it casual day. That should include wearing pajamas. Doesn't get much better than knowing that Bella read in her sister's class. Didn't she just start Kindergarten?? That's my Granddaughter! Great Blogs Jen!