It was 100 degrees here today. Being home for the past two weeks gave me plenty of time to clean out drawers and switch from winter to summer clothes. Olivia was all excited about her "new clothes from baby Bella". I pulled out lots of cute hand me downs from Bella. So, today I was trying to put Olivia in a tank top and pair of shorts (both had rainbow ribbon trim and were quite fancy for shorts...just so you know). She wouldn't have any part of it and told me stubbornly, "Mama, I am not a girl who wears shorts. I only like skirts."
Here we go again.
2 comments:
Bella looks so cute. That cast looks heavy. I was thinking, good thing you guys didn't come with us. Bella wouldn't even be able to go into the water! We are proud of Bella being so brave.
Lol...what can I say. I apologize for any infuluence I may have had in her attitude but I secretly LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment