Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Things I'm thinking About Today

My brain is full of random thoughts today. Not that you are particularly interested in hearing them, but here they are anyway:
1. You know your kid is sick when they say, "Mommy, I don't think I need a story tonight. I just want to go to bed." or "Can I take a nap, please?"
2. How is it that Andy can be sick for a week and loose 17 lbs? I know!! I saw it with my own eyes. Here I am struggling to drop a few, going to W.W., eating less sweets, cooking healthier, and he looses 17lbs. Life is not fair. 17 lbs!!
3. What is Olivia going to be like as a teenager? Lord, help me. We've had quite a week this week.
4. What else can I do to get the germs out of my house? The sheets are washed, sippy cups sterilized, windows opened. Hmmm....
5. At least I have Book Club tonight. I'll get to get out of the germs, have a few snacks, maybe even a glass of wine, and chit chat with the girls. Okay. That's good. That's real good.

Thanks for letting me complain. Nothings worse than having sick kids. It's breaks your heart just a little bit.

Okay, having a sick husband is the worst, but he's back to work today. Hooray!!

4 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

17lbs...I'd be pissed! ;D

Jason, as himself said...

No fun.

Good luck with Olivia!

Maybe you should get sick, too, and then maybe you'd lose weight?

Jason, as himself said...

How was book club? What's your next book?

mitzi said...

Would you mind if Andy breathed on me? Maybe I can catch what he had!