Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dressin' Up

Julie decided to take a mental health day yesterday. Lucky for us, she invited us to come over for lunch. Of course,we obliged. Nothing is better than going to Julie's to play. Julie is F.A.N.C.Y. Really, it is my girls' dream come true to play with Julie's things. She's got earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hats, boas, and purses. Boy, does she have purses. The girls were in heaven. Here's one of their fanciest ensembles.

When we got home I realized how boring I am. I have a few necklaces and bracelets. But, I don't have any hats (I have an enormous head. Big brain and all, you know?). I don't have purses that coordinate with each outfit. I certainly don't have a boa.

Good thing they have a Julie!!!

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Lovergirl, you're ANYTHING but BORING.

sburns said...

I agree. I can't imagine you having boys. Can you? The girls are sure in their element.

Julistu said...

I agree with Jason!

Playing dress up with the girls does more for mental status than just about anything else.