
We decided to take a more relaxed approach to Mother's Day this year. Instead of dressing up and fighting the crowds at brunch, we packed a picnic and headed to the beach.

These two knuckle heads went to the beach with us. My dad was so cold he thought about digging a ditch to lay in so the wind couldn't get him.

Although it was chilly out, it was perfect kite flying weather. Andy and the girls had lots of fun flying
their lady bug kite.

The girls were so proud to give me the presents they had made in school. I loved every second of opening them. They were so true to
their personalities.
Thanks for such a fun day!!
3 comments:
What a great thing to do for Mother's Day. I love overcast days at the beach.
You may very well be the happiest family in America. Yep, I think you are.
Jason, what a nice thing to say. Then again......you always have positive things to say. In fact, I'm positive you do!! We did have fun even though it was cold. The girls loved it.
Post a Comment