
We went to t he Sportsman's Lodge (We got married under that arch) for Father's Day. They had a nice brunch (in the room we had our reception) and fun things for the kids to do, too. There were bouncers, horses, and a petting zoo. Olivia fell in love with a baby goat. Maybe we should get a goat to take care of all of the weeds on our hill?!?! Anyway, kind of sad to see the
Sportsman's Lodge lost
their lease and will be closing
their doors on December 31st. Glad we got to see the old place one more time!
Happy Father's Day to my favorite Fathers!!
1 comment:
I don't know why, but everytime I hear the name Sportsmans Lodge, I think it's a gentlemen's club. I don't know where that came from and why I think that, but it makes me giggle a little bit, knowing that you were married there.
Post a Comment