Sunday, June 29, 2008

You HAD to See This

Long time, no talk bloggin' friends! I have been in San Francisco for a conference. I'm behind on my bloggin' and my commenting so, if I haven't gotten to you in a while...I'm on it!! I'm leaving again tomorrow to go...Camping. That's right, JLO is going camping. In a tent.

Are you done laughing? Well, I couldn't leave my devoted fans without a little bit of a blog before I'm off summering it up again so, here you go. Hold on to your hats.

Julie was in Fort Worth last week and she came home with this:
I told her if this wasn't her Christmas card this year, our friendship would be over. I can't stand it!!

5 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Too funny.

You're going. . . CAMPING? Shreik! Thanks for not inviting me. No, really, thank you.

Jen said...

She looks like a natural. That is really, really funny. Go Julie!
Have fun camping, Jen.

Lacking Productivity said...

My camping tips:

Tons of water
Tons of wipes
Solar shower
Bug spray

and for sure
Roast Starbursts

Anonymous said...

Julie...I love you! That better be your Christmas Card... I agree with Jen!!!

Anonymous said...

That previous comment was from the "non blogging" friend, Danielle.