We interrupt my mini-vacation (apparently
someone was bored and impatient!) to bring you the last play date of the summer...Aunt Toni's beach house!!

Here's the hostest, Aunt Toni and Grandma Buckets. Aunt Toni isn't really my aunt, but she lived next door to us while we were growing up and we've known her forever. Her and my mom are best friends. She loves to have people over and we always take her up on it!!

Here are the kiddos pre-beach. They were waiting for the rest of their friends to arrive.

You might recognize this guy. His dad is a famous blogger around these parts.

The girls had fun burying Rennen in the sand. She was such a good sport about it!!

Then they spent a couple of hours chasing the waves. Aren't they cute?

Perfect beach combo...a binky and two shovels!

Here's our traditional picture. It's Diego, Connor, Olivia, Brady, Emma, Rennen, Megan, Maddison, Bella, and Abigail.

Of course, we couldn't leave out all of the friends I work with. Even our principal joined us!!
Oh, it was a great day. The kids had so much fun. Our principal commented on how well the kids all get along. I think I've mentioned before that all of our kids are born within mere months of each other. It makes it fun for them to grow up together.
Well, it has been a great summer and as I head back to work next week I'll try and remember it's only 10 more months until the next summer break!! :)
8 comments:
ooooooh! I love these pictures! I love that Rennen can be her preteen self and her child self so easily at once. Thank all of you for taking her along to the beach.
Looks like fun. Sorry I missed it. Next year!
Is one of those coworkers named Shawna by any chance?
Too bad I didn't have time to go to the beach before I am land locked. :-) At least there will be lots of rivers where I am going.
that's so awesome all the kids are so close in age. and all you adults have so much fun together. and I did reconize the little boy, he is pretty dang cute. He must get it from his favorite aunt.
What fun! Those are the best vacations for kids. other kids and the beach!
The pix on my page is Jessie, not Jason!
Now this was well worth the wait. Thank you!
What a fun time! This was some much needed summer fun.
Love that Aunt Toni. Love that Bon-Bon. Love that J-Lo.
You have to go back to work NEXT week? That makes me sad. We have four more weeks of summer vacation. Thank goodness!
As usual, Jason is the only man among a sea of women! It looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment