*
*
*
*
*
Yesterday was my mom's birthday. I had to work, but Grandma, papa, and the girls had a swell time all day. They had pedicures, lunch, shopping, and a 3 hour nap. For dinner, we went to a local teppan restaurant and had yummy food. The highlight of the evening was, of course, when they embarrassed my mom to no end with a very loud drum and this Pikachu hat. Ah, good times.
Happy Birthday Buckets!!!
6 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Again...hats are the best way to say anything...including Happy Birthday!
What's not to love about Bon-Bon?
Looks like a whole lot of fun. Your mom is very pretty.
Happy Birthday...Buckets?
Your family really knows how to have a good time.
Happy Birthday, Bonnie!
Hi. Thank you for all the birthday wishes. I love Grandma j. She thinks I'm pretty. Wow!! Perfect ending to a perfect birthday.
Post a Comment