Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hollywood Bowl

We went to the Hollywood Bowl for the 50th anniversary of the Dodgers in LA and the firework spectacular!! We started early with a picnic.
The girls were all sassed out for the occasion.

10 years ago tonight, Andy proposed to me...in my bedroom while I was studying for my master's program. I was in my pj's, my hair was in a pony tail, and I'm pretty sure I had zit cream on my face. But, that's a story for another blog.

The girls had so much fun singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" and "I Love LA."

If you have never been to the Hollywood Bowl around 4th of July, I highly recommend it. Several years ago some friends invited us to join them and we have been going ever since. We've seen some great shows like Music from Sesame Street, the 50th Birthday of Disneyland, and tonight's Dodger celebration. The best part is always the LA Philharmonic playing the American music to the fireworks. Very patriotic!





4 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

I just love the Hollywood Bowl.

Jen said...

What a fun time. Your girls, once again, are adorable. Oh, and you and Andy are as well!
J

Laura said...

YOu guys are the cutest family. I loved the girls outfits. that was something my mom always wanted me to dress like, but i would never have it. Now looking at your girls, I wish i would of. they are freaking adorable!!!

Lacking Productivity said...

Ummm...so get on that story for another blog about you, zit cream, engagement.