Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Alma Mater

While we were in San Diego, we took the girls to SDSU. It was hard to swallow that I graduated there 14 years ago. Is that even possible? Anyway, the girls couldn't believe how big it was and also couldn't believe I didn't have a car there my first year.
How did I ever survive?

Who knows, maybe they will be there in 2020?!?!

6 comments:

heartshapedhedges said...

OMG, Im an Aztec too...although my graduation was, cough, 21 years ago, cough.

I walked through that archway many times, into the beautiful courtyard.

Oh the memories :)

jlo said...

HSH I think we could be BFF"s!!!

Maternal Mirth said...

My P's are STILL waiting for me to graduate ... just not from there. :) ANYWHERE would suit them ...

Jason, as himself said...

They couldn't believe how big your university was? Could they believe how big your HAIR was?

sburns said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha. I just love Jason's comments. He is right about the hair you know.

It is kind of ironic that I read this blog today. We are in San Diego at this very moment. We commented on our way here how we used to take the 5 to the 8 fwy to get to your apt. We used to love coming here to visit and sightsee. Those really were the days.

I remember all the sweatshirts we had that said SDSU on the front. Those are long gone. I had one sweatshirt that said...SDSU Mom! That's so funny.

Unknown said...

Your college is beautiful! Well, at least that one picture I see of it : ). It doesn't even seem possible that the time went that quickly, does it?