.JPG)
It is a sad fact that our summer is slowly winding down. That being said, we have had a really fun summer...and we will continue to enjoy it until the very last second!!
So, here's how we've been spending our summer...
summer swimming playdates
.JPG)
Riding our new, super cool Barbie scooters

Splashing around in our pool

Even eating s'mores!!
How are you spending your summer?
6 comments:
Hey! How come there aren't any pictures of me and Diego here? Oh, right. Cuz we ain't been having nunathat summer fun.
Your girls summer fun so mirrors mine! The pool, the other pool. Yep we are sistas from another mother.
Oh, and your girls are gorgeous. They take after Buckets no doubt.
Jlo, I'm gonna do a post on BB10 because all three viewers want me to. I personally like Renny after getting to know her. My least favorite? Either "Aren't I Pretty Jessie", or April. I always have to wait three hours for you west coasters to see the show.
Working!
and grandma J, love the bb post idea, but everytime i go on your site I find out who was voted, vetoed or evicted before I get a chance to watch.
We have been going to swim team practice each morning, which ends at noon.
Other fun stuff includes going out for yogurt, playdates with friends, and coming up.....Sea World for Little One's Bday....to play with Elmo in the new Sesame Street area.
HSH...I'll see you there. We are going this weekend, are you??
Post a Comment