
I was feeling kind of left out of the popular circles in the blogosphere. I hate it so much when I don't feel popular!! I have never received any of the awards that float around. Jason has a patrillion of them. Pumpkin Delight got awarded a freakin' goat. Almost Famous...nothing. But, today, my losing streak is over. I got 2...count them...2....awards today!! Yeah for me!!
I would like to take this moment to thank the academy, God, and my husband.
Oh, I kid. Here's the quiz I have to do in order to claim my award. Thank you so much Grandma J!!!
A. attached or single? Attached
B. best friend? Julie
C. cake or pie? Chocolate cream pie
D. day of choice? Saturday
E. essential item? Tivo
F. favorite color? pink
G. gummy bears or worms? Neither...they are not chocolate!!
H. hometown? SCV
I. favorite indulgence? massages
J. January or July? January
K. kids? 2 girls ages 4 and 5
L. life isn't complete without? Family
M. marriage date? October 9, 1999
N. number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister
O. oranges or apples? apples
P. phobias? heights
Q. quotes? movies
R. reasons to smile? Friends, kids, vacation
S. season of choice? Fall
T. tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. unknown fact about me? I'm very freckley
V. vegetable? zucchini
W. worst habits? never exercise
X. x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
Y. your favorite food? Pumpkin Ravioli in a sage brown butter sauce
Z. zodiac sign? Gemini
Anyhoo, I am supposed to answer these questions and then tag 7 unsuspecting bloggers. So, here you go:
The Jason Show
Pumpkin Delight
Family Circus
Kira Joy (maybe this will get you out of your funk!)
Mitzi
Katrine
Life as Mom
Stop by their blogs and say hi. You can link them from my home page.
Now, my second award is from Jason(http://thejasonshow.blogspot.com/). It's a Share The Love Award. He loves my so he (finally) gave me an award. I am going to share the love with Heart Shaped Hedges (http://heartshapedhedges.blogspot.com/) because she has a sassy daughter just like me, went to SDSU just like me, and always stops by and leaves me a comment. We're bloggin' BFF's even if she doesn't know it yet!
I am also sharing the love with Mitzi because she takes great pictures, is the busiest, most fun mom I know, and has a fun family-loving blog. Now stop by their sites and say Hi!
It feels so good to be popular!

13 comments:
OK I can't find my message to you..the one about HSH going to SDSU and for the Brilliante Premio award that I awarded you yesterday...yes I did. But I'm glad you like it even if it's from your husband. But you are on my list...just don't know what happen to my comment. I have a new laptop and the keyboard is very sensitive...the curser keeps jumping to new locations.
Grandma J rocks!!!
". . . and Pumpkin Delight got awarded a freakin' goat!"
That rolled me right off the couch and under the table.
And thank you so much for this! It looks fun.
Don't be sad ... the only 'award' I ever got was taken away after I posed nude in Playboy ... oh, wait, that wasn't me.
BTW - I added you into my blog roll. How's *that* for an award :)
The pumpkin ravioli in sage brown butter sauce sounds amazing : ). Do you make that? I am super impressed!
Oh, no I don't know how to cook fancy like a sage brown butter sauce...they just have it at my favorite restaurant!!
Thanks Maternal Mirth!!
Are you doing the post from yesterday or am I?
OMG Thank you.....Im gonna do it tomorrow :)
Aztec hugs!
PS. did you live in the dorms?? I know campus is so different now, but I lived in Olmeca and had such a wonderful time :)
We are SO BFFS!
I lived in olmeca, room 304.
I lived in my sorority house my sophomore year.
I did live a year on Villa Alvarado....my landlord, Manny, lived next door and was a tyrant. (hope he isnt your dad or something.)
I ended my living experiences in a house on baja road....
I would LOVE to come and do a chocolate tasting party for my LA blog friends....pick a date, and Im there!!
www.dovechocolateathome.com/kim
check out the yummy stuff!
Congratulations! I've been on vacation, so I'll do the quiz soon!
Hey I went to SDSU too....waaaaaay back....graduated in 1982....then got married the next weekend!
Congats on the awards :) Happy Saturday!
Oh, THANK you for sharing the LOVE!!! I AM a busy mom, SO busy that I am behind on my favorite blogs! Off to work on this! :)
Post a Comment