Saturday, August 2, 2008

Get Out Your Kleenex

I am not a huge animal lover. Now, don't get all crazy on me. I don't wish harm to animals. I just don't like to have to touch them or really be near them. Cats are about as much as I can handle. Well, my friend Marci (She's a lurker. Hi Marci!) sent this video to me and it gave me chills and made me cry. You HAVE to check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGKWoJi5qM

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Cant beleive i was mentioned in your blog! lol. Yes, I admit I am a lurker! Glad you liked the clip. Made me cry too. Amazing! Sooo excited to see you and the girls next week!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I know, isn't that neat. I want one of those too.

Unknown said...

I'm not a cat person because I've never seen a cat hug and kiss like that....now, JJ, he is like all over me like spit on a sidewalk.

But I love Christian...

heartshapedhedges said...

That was adorable...it actually reminded me of what heaven will be like, because the Bible says the lion will lay down with the lamb.

Anyhoo...thanks for the lovely award, I have officially "received" it on my blog.

Maternal Mirth said...

I saw a whole 20/20 piece on that video that was pretty informative. And yes, in the end, it was still all about the love and kindness and care a human can give an animal ... and the animal is intelligent (or emotional??) enough to reciprocate, even a year later.

Very sweet...

heartshapedhedges said...

JLo, GET OUT! We had the same view!!

When I attended, Maya was "all girls"...I understand they went co-ed, so you probably had better scenery.

Tenochca was in it's first year when I was there.

We didnt have Salazars.....

We had Jack in the Box and 7-11......Los Panchos rolled taco were also a mainstay of my "diet"

I loved the Open Air Theater and heard many great bands.

Oh, those days!!

Jason, as himself said...

What a nice story!

Unknown said...

Jlo, I like Renny and Dan. Thats about it. Memphis spins tales..and well, we know all the bad stuff about the others. I am so glad I'm perfect...so very glad!!