Good 'Ol Pumpkin Delight tagged me to list 6 quirky things about me. So, here we go:
1. At the risk of sounding redundant, I hate mayo. I really, really hate mayo. I actually have many food issues. I don't like to touch raw meat, I don't eat seafood, I don't like tomatoes or avocados. I will say, though, that I have improved with age. My menu has expanded, if you will.
2. I am afraid of heights. I don't like bridges or when my feet dangle. It makes me sweaty and uneasy. I don't even like watching people on TV do things up high. It makes my palms sweat...for real.
3. If I wasn't a teacher, I would love to be on Broadway. The only problem is, I can't sing and my dancin' skills aren't up to par. Oh well.
4. I don't mind doing laundry. It's the putting away clothes that throws me every time. At any given moment, if you stopped by my house and went into my bedroom, you would find a pile of clean laundry. There. I said it. My one real fear in life is that Oprah is going to show up at my door for a visit. You know how she "likes to see how people live". She'll pick a neighborhood and start knocking doors? I feel like that is going to happen to me and I am going to die of embarrassment because my house is always in some form of disarray.
5. I've only had 2 long term boyfriends...Andy being one of them. I'm sure it's hard to imagine someone as witty, charming, and cute as me only being in 2 long relationships, but it's true. I had crushes on hundreds, but would really only call 2 actual boyfriends. And no, we won't be discussing number one.
6. I am totally schooled on pop culture. I know who everyone is and what show/movie they are on. Besides that, I have a Rainman like memory for songs. It freaks Andy out, but when I'm singing along to a song, he will turn the music down for a few seconds and then turn it back on and I will still be singing right along with the radio. See, I should be on Broadway!!
Now, I'm afraid to tag anyone because last week I tagged 6 people!! I can't be known as the tagging blogger! So, pals, if you want to play along here's your chance! I'd love to hear what makes you weird!!
4 comments:
I already know all your quirks but it sure was fun to read them. Now everybody knows them!
I had forgotten about the bridges one. Remember when I had to walk with you across that one in Orange County? Thanks for sharing.
If you don't like your legs dangling, maybe you have RLS, Restless Leg Symdrome.
And mayo, why do they even make it?
Oh yeah! I forgot about walking across that bridge with you.
And, only two long term boyfriends? What am I, chopped spam?
Post a Comment