.JPG)
I've said before, if it wasn't for Julie I would probably have a boring life. I don't think
I am boring, but she is the one with the ideas and I'm the one who goes with her. Well, this time Julie had an urge to go to Chinatown. I've lived in California for 36 years and never been there, so Chinatown here we come!
.JPG)
Really, it was the perfect excuse to have the girls wear their dresses from China. The girls tell everyone that they have a friend who is a "real life world traveler" and on a trip to China, Julie bought the girls these dresses and the chopsticks. Fancy girls have to have dresses from China!
.JPG)
We went to a restaurant in Chinatown that was a
serious Chinese restaurant. Julie swore that it was the most Western restaurant on the block. There was chilled jellyfish and shark fin soup on the menu. Western? I think not!! Now, Chinese food is not my favorite after a trip to Chinatown in San Fransisco with...
Julie and Andy. The waitress came to our table and asked for our order and then
BURPED. I'm not kidding. And , believe me when I tell you, I am never one to judge a good burp. I've been known to scare men and small children with my burping abilities...just not while I'm eating. So, there ended my taste for Chinese food. That and the weird looking fish staring at me while I tried to eat.
.JPG)
Bella and Sagwa the Chinese cat.
.JPG)
It was a fun evening out and I can't wait to see where Julie makes us go next time. (Some of us had more fun than others!!)
10 comments:
As usualy, great blog. The girls looked so cute. To bad I can't say the same thing about Andy. I would of been right with you and Bella. Rice only!! I love the dresses. I to wonder what is next.
Those dresses are so cute!
Fun! I actually like Chinatown better than Disneyland.
Julie rocks!
They look so cute! I love your new background!
The girls look SO ADORABLE!!! I want to go to Chinatown now.
Looks like you guys had fun. The girls look so "geisha". :)
I lived in So CA for 52 years and never went to China Town, but I lived at Disneyland. Annual passes do that to you.
I'm with Jason. I think CT is more fun than DL. The girls are sooooo cute in their outfits.
How was your din, din tonight?
I LOVE those dresses! I am glad you have a fun friend like Julie : ). Do you wish she had brought you a dress like that too? Wouldn't that have made your trip even more exciting? I am glad there were no burpers this time!
I wish I had a "cruise director" in my life! I'm usually the one who plans the adventures so it would be nice if someone else took the helm once in a while.
Next time why don't you try Olvera Street? Yummy food, lots of music and plenty of culture.
Ok, you ARE such a teacher! I know, my mom is one, too.
You dressed the girls for the occasion ... little chopsticks in hair and all!!
Post a Comment