Monday, August 25, 2008

Yesterday Was A Good Day

I love these boys. I don't have brothers, but Becky and I grew up living next door to these two. Actually, their mom, Toni, was pregnant with Ryan when we all moved in on Alabastro. In essence, we've known them since the womb. Becky and I thought we were second moms to Ryan and Tyler. We played house with them, changed their diapers, and babysat them all the time. When we moved to Texas in 1986, Tyler screamed and cried as our car drove away. They are our brothers. Well, yesterday Tyler got married. It seemed impossible that he was old enough to marry because I still think of him as a four year old in green speedos showing off his tan line.
The wedding was at a winery in Camarillo. It was absolutely gorgeous. Made me want to get married again and get all gussied up. (This time, I'd invite Jason.)

My girls thought Anna was a real live Barbie. She sure looked beautiful.


They had so much fun at the wedding. First of all, they got to get all dressed up. Then, they got to drink water from champagne glasses. Plus, they were the only kids at the wedding besides baby Aiden. They are pretty grown up...if you haven't noticed!

The best part was the dancin'!! You know my girls love to dance. They danced slow songs with Daddy and Papa. Terri and Grandma were great dance partners for the fast songs! On the way home, Livvie was mad we had to leave because she wanted to "party all night." Unfortunately, we had school the next day.

It was so much fun to spend time with all of our family and friends. I know in two seconds my girls will be walking down the aisle just like Tyler. Congratulations Tyler and Anna! It was a beautiful wedding!!





8 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Looks very pretty. Someone told me today that they went to a wedding yesterday as well. I wonder if it was the same one. There's not a whole lot of weddings on Sunday.

On a different note, is Bella helping the bride with her boobies? I'm just saying. :)

Unknown said...

Your girls are beautiful. Weddings are great places for kids to act grown up and have a good time. I remember some great times as a kid going to relatives weddings!

Jason, as himself said...

This looks soooo nice. I love this kind of wedding. I love wineries. I love wine.

And if you DID ask me to marry you, I would say YES!

heartshapedhedges said...

Oh, how pretty.

And...I wasnt going to say anything, but Pumpkin brought it up....Bella seems to be very "hands on"....Pooper is like that a lot...a habit I need to break in him before he starts dating!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Ha, ha, ha! At least when he first starts dating. :)

Lacking Productivity said...

What a GORGEOUS wedding!

sburns said...

I didn't reply on this blog because I was at the wedding but...it is a great blog. Lots of pictures. I thought you would get more replys. It sure was a great wedding. I Love you blog!!

Unknown said...

I am so pumped about the double eviction tonight I can't see straight.

Of course if you read the spoilers and such, you know it's gonna be crazier than ever!