Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's Birthday Season


Last year I spoke of "Birthday Season".


Well, birthday season is officially upon us again. We have already been to a Cinderella party and a Karate party. Today we went to a Luau party of a school friend and a Princess party for daddy's cousin. We have several more invitations in the wings. It's not that we are so popular, it's just happens that all of our little friends have fall birthdays. The good news is, the girls love parties and are always up for a good time. Yesterday we even got to see our cousins Ethan and Evan, which was an added bonus.
So, the moral of the story is, if I'm absent from bloggin' it is probably because I am hanging out a birthday parties!




2 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

NO, it's because you're so popular, silly!

Lacking Productivity said...

Ha! I'm back...I feel so out of the loop since I haven't got to check blogs in like 2+ weeks. I hope birthday season is fun...I remember last year (I had no clue that was a whole year ago) thinking there was no way someone could go to so many birthday parties. I expect a whole new package of party updates for this year's edition.