Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kindergarten Field Trip

I got to accompany Olivia's class today on their field trip. In the 97 degree heat, we conquered the pumpkin patch. Fall, who? I'd like to also welcome my guest blogger, Olivia.
Our morning started with our very first ever bus ride. "The school bus ride was fantastic!" she said.

This is Olivia and "her Cole." You know the one.
"I love him. He's my best friend."

And here she is with her girl friends...Samantha, Xochitl, and Valery.

The whole class and a their very pregnant teacher. "Mrs. A brought us Cheez-its for snack. We got to play on the haystack."

This is the pumpkin she chose. "My pumpkin was the biggest and heaviest one." It was fun to watch Olivia with all of her friends. She didn't sit by me at the bus. Never held my hand at the pumpkin patch. She is one independent girl. Lucky her!




3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

And did you hear they discovered a body right off that freeway exit from a serial killer from 20 years ago? True.

But what sweet photos!

I love the idea of having your little one guest post. I just may copy that one.

Anonymous said...

Great surprise to see you and Olivia at the pumpkin patch! Sorry it took a couple minutes to register that it was you standing next to Miss Tami and not just another mom from the class.
Bless Miss Olivia's very pregnant teacher for holding up in the heat.

Anonymous said...

So adorable! 97 degrees? Ick! Olivia's one friend has a very hard to spell name! I am impressed that you got that! Way to go!