I hope I haven't lost any bloggin' pals with my utter lack of blogging lately, but I have become obsessed about something. It has taken precedent over TV (I know!) and blogging. It's this book. Twilight.Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am the biggest chicken in the world. I don't watch shows about dead people talking to us. I can't watch scary movies. I'm afraid of all of that kind of stuff. That being said, this book is about a vampire. But, it is not scary at all. It is a love story with lots of passion and suspense and humor and intrigue. I. CAN'T. GET. ENOUGH. Just typing about it makes me want to go read it. Someone will feed my kids dinner tonight, right?
So, anyway. If you like to read and you need a new book you must simply go out and get this. It's fantastic. We all need a vampire in our lives. That's all I'm saying.
6 comments:
I share your obsession! You have to read all books. They are all very good! I was one of the people in line for the book release at midnight. People thought we were there for my daughter. But no, it was for me! Did you know the movie comes out November 21? Yeah, I'll be there!
It was only a matter of time.
Jen,
I've read them all and loved them! I'll bring you the fourth one on Monday if you promise not to read them out of order!!
KMilty
I keep hearing about these books. I'm not a reader but if JLo says they are good...
Im reading them too! Im on #2.
I am so not a reader.(except US Weekly and People), but these are really good and addicting! Cant wait for the movie. Hot Topic in the mall has "Team Edward" shirts. So cute!
I got through the 1st two in less than a week...
I had to cut myself off. It was a total obsession.
Post a Comment