
My mom and I hosted a baby shower for Becky and baby Sofia on Saturday. We like to plan parties. I live for a theme and finding anything I can around that theme. This time, we did pink and white polka dots. Everything turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself!
My girls are so excited to have a "real" cousin. They have lots of
second cousins, but not a
real one yet. My sister probably won't have to do a thing when the baby get here. My girls are ready to do everything for her. They already sing lullabies to Becky's tummy. Although, Bella is completely disgusted by the idea of changing Sofia's diapers. That's where she draws the line.
If you look closely, my girls' shirts say, "I'm baby Sofia's cousin." Cute, I know.

Let's just say, this baby will want for nothing. Becky has everything and anything she needs for Sofia's arrival. Not to mention, she will need to change her clothes 10 times a day so she can even begin to wear all the clothes she got! Lucky baby! Now we just need to wait for her to get here!!
5 comments:
Oh, look, someone has decorated her blog for Christmas AND IT ISN'T EVEN THANKSGIVING YET.
But I still so love you anyway.
I'm glad Becky's shower went well. That is a ton of gifts! Very exciting.
How has the first day of your fall break been?
I love the Christmas Blog. It's never too early for Christmas! Cute pictures of Becky and the girls. Love the T-shirts. What a fun day.
What a lucky baby, indeed! I can't wait for her picture to make it to your blog :)
You guys are out of control. I love it!
I think they should nix the baby showers and have showers for mom's when the kids turn 25, where everyone brings clothes and stuff for the adorable 25 year old. I'm confident the 25 year olds would appreciate all the stuff more than a tiny infant.
Christmas already! You're just as bad as the retail industry. :)
The shower looks fun and as usual your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment